Joliet Regional Airport boasts the finest facilities available for people who like to fly. Whether it be for pleasure or business, our prices on fuel and hangars keep flying a pleasurable as well as economical experience. Upon your arrival, look forward to fast and courteous service, low fuel prices, and the availability to store your aircraft in a heated facility during your stay. Our staff will assist you in securing any services needed during your stay.
The Joliet Regional Airport is located at 4000 W Jefferson St, Joliet, IL, 60435. You can also call: 815-741-7267
The Joliet Regional Airport is proud to announce that we are now a 24hr self service fueling facility.
We now carry Phillips branded fuel for the following prices:
Service Type Full Service Cost Full Service 100LL $4.35 Full Service Jet A $3.60 Full Service Auto (90 Octane) $3.50 Self Service 100LL $4.15 Self Service Jet A $3.30
We appreciate your business!
Drone usage is becoming more popular these days, but with that comes requirements that users follow certain important rules and regulations.
Who must register a UAS?
The owner must be:
- 13 years of age or older.
- A U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident.
Which unmanned aircraft do I have to register?
The owner must register the UAS online if it meets the following guidelines:
- Weighs more than .55 lbs. (250 g) and less than 55 lbs. (25 kg).
How do I register my UAS Online?
- It costs only $5 to register your UAS and the process is simple and web-based.
- Your registration is valid for three years.
- Once you receive a registration number, you must mark the registration number on all aircraft.
The FAA has partnered with several industry associations to promote Know Before You Fly, a campaign to educate the public about using unmanned aircraft safely and responsibly. Individuals flying for hobby or recreation are strongly encouraged to follow safety guidelines.
What are the safety guidelines?
- Fly below 400 feet and remain clear of surrounding obstacles
- Keep the aircraft within visual line of sight at all times
- Remain clear and do not interfere with manned aircraft operations
- Don't fly within 5 miles of an airport unless you contact the airport operator before flying.
- Don't fly over people or near stadiums
- Don't fly a drone weighing more than 55 lbs
- Don't be careless or reckless with your unmanned aircraft, you could be fined for endangering people or other aircraft