Where Fun and Friendly Care Revolve Around Your Children!
Welcome to the Joliet Park District Recreation and Enrichment Program, a place where children can be active, be with friends, have good experiences, be independent, learn new things, and have a great time in a supervised and safe environment. Our program includes sports, arts and crafts, games, reading, storytelling, music and study time.
The Joliet Park District, in partnership with Troy School District #30c, is offering before and after school extended day enrichment programs beginning the first full day of school in August for the 2016-2017 school year. Both the AM & PM enrichment programs are designed to provide recreational and educational before and after school activities for children PreK through 4th grade in a safe learning environment.
Troy Trojans is committed to providing a safe and nurturing environment for children who need learning activities before and after school. The Joliet Park District structures the program to be relaxed and recreational to counter-balance the day's educational activities. The staff is sensitive and flexible in order to meet the needs of both children and parents. Special emphasis will be placed on tailoring the program to meet each child's energy level.
- This is a cooperative program between the Joliet Park District and Troy School District #30c and is conducted at the Joliet Park District Multi-Purpose Center.
- Before and After school care is available for children PreK through 4th grade.
- Homework/reading time is provided daily. Tutors from Lewis University and the University of St. Francis will be available to help students.
- Group and individual activities include arts & crafts, outdoor activities, sports, games - all designed to enrich, entertain and educate.
- Healthy snacks are provided in the PM session by the Northern Illinois Food Bank through funding by the Illinois State Board of Education.
- Mandatory swimming is on Friday afternoons at Presence Inwood Athletic Club. We will not be swimming December-February. Swimming resumes the first Friday in March.
- Transportation is provided by Troy School District #30c from home school to Joliet Park District Multi-Purpose Center.
- Affordable equal monthly installment payments are for 174 school days.
How do I Register?
Enroll now for the 2016 - 2017 school year! Registration forms and packets are available at the Joliet Park District Multi-Purpose Center and also online.
- Complete all forms in the registration packet, and turn them in at the Multi-Purpose Center.
- Make the initial payment which is due upon registration; subsequent payments will be due on the 5th of each month, beginning in October.
- Questions? Contact Casey O'Connell, Recreation Superintendent, at email@example.com or call 815-741-7275 ext. 172.
Before SCHOOL ENRICHMENT PROGRAM
This extended care enrichment program is open to any child in PreK - 4th grade who attends any Troy School in Troy District #30C or Sunshine & Rainbows Learning Center and is toilet trained. Children will be transported to their home school by the Joliet Park District van. Schedule follows Troy School District #30C schedule. Affordable equal monthly payments are for the 174 days students attend school.
Program Age Fee Day Date Time 17-2-2100 4-11 $1575 Mon-Fri Aug 17-May 26 6:15a-8:30a
After School Enrichment Program
The extended care enrichment program is open to any child in PreK - 4th grade who attends any Troy School in Troy District #30C or Sunshine & Rainbows Learning Center and is toilet trained. Children will be transported to the Joliet Park District Multi-Purpose Center from their home school by Troy School District #30C bus transportation. Schedule follows Troy School District #30C schedule. Affordable equal monthly payments are for the 174 days students attend school.
Program Age Fee Day Date Time 17-2-2101 4-11 $1800 Mon-Fri Aug 17-May 26 3p-6p