Date: 10.06.19Time: 8:00 AMLocation: Joliet Airport
Sunday, October 6 • 8am-3pm
FREE ADMISSION! FREE PARKING! Fun for the entire family!
- Pancake Breakfast 8 –10:30am Pancakes, sausage, coffee, juice $7 adults; $5 kids 12 & under and seniors.
- Classic Car Show Sponsored by Coachmen Car Club $10 entry fee per car, trophies awarded.
- Airplane Rides $30 per person
- Helicopter Rides $35 per person
- See many types of aircraft flying and on the ground!
- WWII Warbird Rides $275 (15 min.) per person $450 (30 min.) per person Reserve your ride in a piece of history - a North American T-6! Schedule in advance by calling John with Nostalgic Flights at (260) 341-8749 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bounce House, Face Painter, and Pedal Planes for the kids!
- Food vendors will be onsite for lunch.
Please ... NO SMOKING on the ramp or around any aircraft or displays. NO PETS except for service animals.