Thu November 19, 2020
The Joliet Park District Board of Commissioners will hold their Regular Meeting on Monday, November 23, 2020 beginning at 5:00 p.m., at Inwood Athletic Club, 3000 W. Jefferson St., in the Board Room (on the main level). For more information, please contact 815.741.PARK (7275), ext. 117. Attached is the Agenda.
In responding to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Joliet Park District is addressing the important responsibility to limit circumstances that might allow for the spread of the COVID-19 virus while fulfilling our obligation to comply with the transparency and openness requirements of the Open Meetings Act (“OMA”). Due to the size of the conference room and essential staff attending, the following process will be followed for the November 23, 2020 Regular Board Meeting:
The in-person attendance requirement for members of the Joliet Park Board of Commissioners is suspended and commissioners may attend by remote participation via computer or phone.
Public attendance at the regular meeting site is not feasible due to the COVID emergency. Public participation instructions are as follows:
· Computer Access: Join the Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82504744600?pwd=WGtjUkxQY3FFMjhubWdydXZ2TE9qZz09
· Meeting ID: 825 0474 4600 and Passcode: 1020
· Phone access: Audio Participation for Chicago Region:
· One tap mobile +13126266799,,82504744600#,,,,,,0#,,1020# US (Chicago)
· Dial +1 312-626-6799 US (Chicago) Meeting ID: 825 0474 4600 and Passcode: 1020
· Android phones & tablets, iPad, iPhone: Download the “Zoom Cloud Meeting” app through the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Open the app on your device.
· Meeting ID: 825 0474 4600 and Passcode 1020
· Important: As you install the Zoom software, it will prompt you to enter your name. Any use of rude names will result in ejection from the meeting. Plan to join the meeting at least 5-10 minutes before the start of the meeting.
· Everyone is automatically muted. If you wish to speak during “Open Forum” email request to firstname.lastname@example.org by 2:30 p.m. on 11/23/20 for instructions.