A Day in the Class
Are you wondering what a day in the class is like at Sunshine & Rainbows? Here is a preview:
- Children arrive at Sunshine and Rainbows Play Center
- Together Time: welcome song, language, show & tell, instruction for the day
- Free Play/Creative Art: creative art materials are available for children's use
- Clean-up: children share the responsibility of putting the toys and materials back in their proper places
- Story Time, computers, laptops & iPads
- Music, physical education, word time
- Handwriting Without Tears
- Circle Time: concepts, finger plays, games, and songs
2 Year Old
3 YEAR OLD
4 YEAR OLD
Do you like children? Do you love listening to imaginative stories, working creatively with all types of materials and being active? Are you available to sub and help the teacher while your child is in school?
Sunshine & Rainbows is looking for parents who may be available to sub and help the teacher. This is not a permanent position and you would be on an on call basis. Basic training would be provided. You would need to complete a background check and take the Mandated Reporter Training online course that helps anyone working with children understand their critical role in protecting children.
If you are interested, please contact Karen Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org or 815-741-7275 ext 129.